One click ready solution to upload a file from URL to your hosting storage (e.g. CPanel)
View Demo Video
How to use?
upload.php file to your hosting area and open it in new tab, then paste the URL you want to download and upload to your server, give it a name and hit UPLOAD. Easy as pie!
Hope you enjoy it, and BTW this tool is for personal use, so don’t get too serious about security bugs and stuff 😉
- Ver. 2.0: Added Real-time progress while uploading
- Ver. 3.0: Added Some styling and visuals
- Ver. 4.0: Fixed get file size error
- Ver. 5.0: More stability on large files processing
- Ver. 6.0: Added Timer, showing elapsed and total time
- Ver. 7.0: Added Auto file-name filler and Back to Root button
- Ver. 8.0: Added Compatibility with NON-SSL and DirectAdmin hosting